The Wholesale Account Manager will handle Indego Africa’s rising record of wholesale accounts and relationships. Under the supervision of Indego Africa’s Creative Director, the Wholesale Account Manager will work intently with the Brand and Marketing Manager to execute gross sales outreach, handle order creation and success, and oversee all customer support for brand spanking new and present purchasers.
This is a full-time place primarily based in New York City. Salary commensurate with expertise.
- Minimum 1-2 years of expertise in a gross sales/buyer relations setting (wholesale account administration in associated trade is a plus)
- Exceptional communication abilities
- Self-motivated and skill to develop and create new gross sales methods for wholesale
- Attention to element and extremely organized
- Interest in and understanding of artisan sector and sustainable design market
- Proficiency in or skill to be taught TradeGecko, Shopify, and Quickbooks
- Team participant with willingness to pitch in the place wanted
- Sales Outreach
– Research new shops and targets
– Work with Creative Director to set and hit month-to-month & yearly wholesale gross sales targets
– Work with Creative Director and Brand Manager to take care of up to date gross sales supplies and catalogs
– Coordinate with Brand Manager to guarantee purchasers have all crucial imagery and advertising and marketing materials to efficiently promote Indego Africa’s merchandise by way of their shops
– Work with Brand Manager to have interaction with purchasers, influencers, and targets on Instagram
- Order Creation & Fulfillment
– Execute success of wholesale orders (together with finishing up post-production work, tagging, packing, and so forth.)
– Execute success of retail/e-commerce orders
– Unpack and arrange shipments from Rwanda and Ghana, and preserve correct and up to date stock data by way of TradeGecko
– Manage backordered stock in relation to manufacturing in Africa
– Liaise with advertising and marketing staff on all efforts to extend retailer base/stockist high quality
– Keep data/database of pertinent transport, packing, and tagging notes for every consumer
– Coordinate wholesale order invoices
- Customer Service
– Regularly talk with wholesale consumers on all facets of ordering, high quality management, success, and so forth.
– Schedule studio appointments for purchasers as requested
– Respond to retail buyer queries
– Attend commerce reveals, work with inventive staff on execution (setup, breakdown, and advertising and marketing), and handle commerce present relationships
– Oversee Fulfillment Associate and intern(s) on all duties
– Work with Creative Director on customized consumer orders as wanted
To apply: Please e mail email@example.com with (a) your resume, (b) a considerate cowl letter, and (c) your wage historical past. Your title and the title of the place should be within the title of your connected paperwork. No telephone calls please.