Are you a fashion-forward, success-oriented girl searching for a summer time stuffed with journey & business expertise? Uwila Warrior is searching for 5 (5) interns for a summer time alternative that can take them to the Northeast’s hottest trip spots by managing our retail bicycle, Uwila on Wheels. Our interns will delight potential clients at an array of summer time occasions by promoting our specialty, high-quality ladies’s underwear.
These paid positions, which can span 10-15 summer time weekends, are for gifted, pushed 18-24 12 months previous ladies involved in constructing relationships, managing merchandise, and displaying off the very best of the Uwila Warrior model. All journey, lodging and occasions can be paid by Uwila Warrior, and can take our interns to occasions such because the Figawi, Nantucket Film Festival, and Newport Folk Festival. This is the summer time expertise of a lifetime—for those who’re prepared to work exhausting and present us your finest.
- Manage choice of Uwila Warrior merchandise with different interns
- Promote and characterize the Uwila Warrior product and model by constructing relationships and promoting Uwila Warrior merchandise
- Strive to fulfill each day gross sales objectives
- Coordinate journey schedules to maintain up with summer time occasion calendar
- Maintain social media presence on numerous platforms over the course of the summer time, being positive to showcase Uwila Warrior in the absolute best method
- Proactive self-starters – all interns will have to be comfy taking the result in clear up issues and discover gross sales alternatives on the fly
- Genuine pleasure for the Uwila Warrior model, together with the client, way of life and positioning within the market
- Excellent communication, presentation & closing abilities
- High degree of dedication and accountability – we can be trusting our interns to journey with our bicycle, merchandise, accumulate fee, and keep the Uwila Warrior model
If you’re within the position, please ship your cowl letter and resume to Emily Cullinan at email@example.com.
ABOUT UWILA WARRIOR
Uwila Warrior was formally based in 2015, although conceptualized a few years earlier than that, as Lisa Mullan set out on the mission of making the best high quality, most comfy underwear for right now’s fashionable ladies. Our model is based on one easy perception: Women shouldn’t must twist their our bodies and existence into underwear that solely matches generally – they need to have unapologetically colourful, lovely, and comfy underwear that matches each second of their lives.
Uwila Warrior is created by ladies, for ladies, who perceive the pains of coping with uncomfortable underwear. By becoming a member of our crew, you’ll be working alongside business professionals on a mission of adjusting the way in which ladies purchase underwear.